Getting excited for zipline season? Legacy Mountain Ziplines is still closed for the winter months, but spring is just around the corner! Beginning on March 1st our ziplines in Pigeon Forge will be up and running for everyone to enjoy.
Looking for something to tide you over until next month? Read this blog to become a zipline expert! You’ll be able to impress your friends and family in March when you arrive at Legacy Mountain with all the answers.
- Height: Our zip lines will take you 450 feet off the ground. For references, that’s as tall as Emerald Plaza Center in San Diego or the Louisiana State Capitol building!
- Length: Our longest zipline is 2,500 feet long. That’s about half a mile of cable!
- Speed: Our ziplines can reach speeds of up to 50 miles per hour. That’s as fast as plenty of roller coasters and thrill rides!
- Courses: We have 7 different ziplines on 400 acres of land in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- ACCT: The ACCT is the Association for Challenge Course Technology. This group provides all of our construction materials. Since the 1970s, the ACCT has been a leader in assuring zipline safety.
- Two Lines: The ziplines at Legacy Mountain use a redundant two line system. This means that your harness is attached to two steel cables that are over half an inch thick, making it almost impossible for a rider to disconnect from the line.
- Guides: All the guides at Legacy Mountain are certified by the ACCT and must pass rigorous training activities. Two guides accompany every party on their zipline adventure.
- Online Reservation: When you reserve online, use the promo code save10 to receive a 10% discount on your zipline trip!
- Group Rates: Legacy Mountain offers special group rates to parties of 10 or more. Check out this blog to learn more about bringing a large group to our ziplines in Pigeon Forge.